Monday, May 25, 2009

Vinyl Lined Cosmetic Bag!

So, my little sister is going to be moving to the east coast to live with my older sister for the summer. She's leaving next week and she totally guilted me into making her a cosmetic bag before she goes, as a going-away present. I used the same pattern that I used for my older sister's Easter cosmetic bag. But for this one I used Therm-O-Web iron-on vinyl (I found at Joann's) for the lining so if anything spills it won't ruin the inside. That stuff is pretty much incredible! It's super easy to use! Onward to the pictures!


The finished bag:
The top (This was my first time really sewing with striped fabric and the stripes matched up! Even with the zipper- I was totally stoked!):
Side with zipper pull:

Other side:

Full of all of her junk:
I just realized that I didn't get a picture of the lining itself, I'll get one in the morning and post it so you can see it =]

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com