Friday, February 6, 2009

Twilight-y Goodness!

I decided to make my gifts for my secret santa over the holidays and since she's as obsessed with Twilight as I am I decided to use it as a theme. For her final gift I made her a cup cozy. I found this image on photobucket (which I turned into a bookmark for her as well):
And I used it as a template for the cozy. Here it is laid out:

On the cup (Peace sign):
On the cup (Heart):
On the cup (Apple):
The back:
Here's a Jacob-Wolf that I made myself (He was just too cute to give away!):
Here's Jacob-Wolf modeling with the cozy (he's such a camera hog!):
Both Jacob and the cozy were made of the cheapo felt rectangles that you find in the craft store. I doubled up the cozy for insulation, Jacob is just stuffed with poly-fil. I used the Futuregirl! tutorial on how to blanket stitch.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com