Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Finished Finally!

Well, I finally finished my Aunt's birthday present-a heat therapy bag. I'm still new to this sewing stuff but I think it turned out great! I made my own pattern and I'm going to post it on Friday. Well enough chit-chat, onward to the pictures! [Be warned, picture overload ahead!!]

The Inner Rice Bag:
The Cover with an Envelope Opening:

The Back of the Cover:
The Front of the Cover:
Size Comparison:
The Pouch I Made to Hold It:
I filled the inner bag with long grain rice that I found at The Dollar Tree I used about one pound. I've tried it in the microwave (It gets hot in about a minute and a half) and the freezer (After about 10 minutes it was cold.) I didn't use any essential oils like I've seen people use on various websites so it has a rice-y smell but it gets the job done!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com