Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Homemade Mac and Cheese!

I decided I needed to make some homemade macaroni and cheese today. Since I'm still pretty much a kitchen novice I needed an easy recipe. I found a recipe on Rachael Ray's website for Stove top Cheddar Mac and Cheese here. I halved the recipe since it was only going to be me eating it I also used mild cheddar instead of the listed extra-sharp (I've made this one other time and the extra-sharp was a little too 'sharp' for me). Here are some pictures of my adventure:

All of the ingredients:
The cheese sauce:Ta-Da! Finished Mac:
For a newbie cooker I would recommend having someone around to act as an extra pair of hands since noodles have a way of flying everywhere when you're stirring them in one-handed (trust me.) Other than that this is a really easy and great recipe. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.


Mallory ♥

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com