Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wee Bunny!

I made a bunny for a co-worker's birthday (she loves bunnies). I used the tutorial from the Wee Wonderfuls site, for the pattern click here.

And for your viewing pleasure, here is the Wee Wonderfuls Bunnies gallery.


Let me tell you, this little booger was hard to sew! My seam ripper is now my arch enemy, I had to rip this apart three times I think. And re-do the ears twice (they're still a little too floppy and they're fraying a little bit, but we'll say it gives him character) And don't even get me started on the bottom! But I think he turned out well and I'm sure he'll be given lots of TLC at his new home. On the plus side I think I did pretty good on embroidering his face which is something I've never had the patience to do...

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com